Privacy Notice for Recruitment
CSC Partners Recruitment Limited its Directors and Recruitment staff working in compliance with GDPR Article 13 and Article 14 confirm the following:
- CSC Partners Recruitment Limited with an address at Unit K, Northside for Business Campus, North Ring Road, Cork is a recruitment agency with Company Registration: 590408 and working under Licence issued from the Department of Jobs, Enterprise & Innovation no: EA 4031. All Curriculum Vitae are submitted under CSC Partners Recruitment Limited Terms and Conditions of Business and incompliance with the regulations issued from the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation.
- The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Christina (Tina) Coy, Managing Director, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 2355267
- In compliance with Article 13 and Article 14, the data requested from candidates are curriculum vitae and will be used for recruitment purposes only. This information held are contact details, social and professional profiles, education and work experience. This data is only shared with clients if and when a candidate’s full permission is sought via email and permission granted only then is their information be released to clients in relation to a job specification, of which all available client information will be released prior to approval from the candidate.
- We also state that we lawfully source candidates through job advertisements, referrals and sourcing methods. We confirm that all processed data is securely stored locally and on our cloud based ATS system especially as some of our clients have head quarters or recruitment teams based outside the EU.
- We confirm that in order to support each candidate in their career path, we securely store data for a duration of time that will facilitate a career move that would be indicative of the background and experience of the candidate and to this end we cannot give a duration of time as our clients uses our services to source calibre candidates they cannot find themselves through our network of contacts.
- We acknowledge the right of every candidate to be forgotten and that we will rectify or access data, to restrict processing, to withdraw consent and to keep candidates informed about the processing of their data.
- If a candidate requires access to their data kept in CSC Partners Recruitment Limited, we will take immediate action after a request to delete or rectify or restrict processing of data in compliance with Article 13 and Article 14
- We will protect candidate data through means including encryption, password protection. We will also contact every candidate as soon as they register with CSC Partners Recruitment Limited and we agree to delete any data they ask of us. We will process only relevant data in relation to the recruitment process. If we need to go outside of this, we will ensure that we explain it when we contact the candidate and ask for their consent prior to liaising with the client on their behalf.
Christina (Tina) Coy
Managing Director, CSC Partners Recruitment Ltd